OAHU SIGN HOLDING: Teachers for David Ige
Be a part of the wave supporting real change for Hawaii.
You are invited to attend sign holdings for HSTA’s recommended candidate for governor, David Ige.
Be a part of the first sign holding event!
Friday, May 2, 2014 - 4:30 to 6:30 p.m.
Hawaii Kai Shopping Center
Governor Cayetano and Governor Ariyoshi will be there with David.
Refreshments will be provided after the sign waving.
Tuesday, May 6, 2014 from 6:00 to 7:00 p.m.
David Ige for Governor Campaign Headquarters
1110 University Avenue, Suite 100
Honolulu, Hawaii 96826
Senator Ige will share his platform on education and will be able to respond to questions you may have on his vision for supporting schools , students, teachers, and principals.
David Ige for Governor
How to register to vote
State of Hawaii, Office of Elections http://hawaii.gov/elections
Some of the information on the Office of Elections Web site includes elections dates and deadlines, registration and absentee voting forms and information.
Election Dates & Voter Information
Wikiwiki Voter Registration Form
Voter Registration Form
Wiki Wiki Voter Registration
Permanent Absentee voting information
Absentee voting information
◦ Primary Registration Deadline: July 10, 2014
◦ Primary Absentee Application by: August 2, 2014
◦ Primary Election: August 9, 2014 Polling Place Hours: 7:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.
◦ General Registration Deadline: October 6, 2014
◦ General Absentee Application by: October 28, 2014
◦ General Election: November 4, 2014 Polling Place Hours: 7:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.
Where to Vote
Questions regarding voter registration status or polling place locations should be directed to the appropriate City/County Clerk:
County of Hawaii 961-8277
County of Maui 270-7749
County of Kauai 241-4800
City & County of Honolulu 768-3800
For additional information, call the VOTER HOTLINE
(808) 453-VOTE (8683)
Neighbor Islands call toll-free
- See more at: http://www.hsta.org/news/are-you-registered-to-vote#sthash.1nYtAGO8.dpuf