Hawaii State Teachers Association members are eligible to take advantage of the Valley of the Temples Community Partnership Program.
Valley of the Temples is a full-service cemetery, funeral home, and crematory operator serving the families of Oahu since 1963.
Members are invited to attend a free informational webinar to learn more about:
- Benefits for you and your family,
- 85 decisions that must be made and questions to be answered when a death occurs,
- 25 documents you need to keep together in one place,
- Why you don’t want your children or heirs to make your arrangements,
- Veterans benefits and what the government does and does not provide,
- Why insurance should not be used for purchasing cemetery or funeral needs,
- How to handle a death while traveling, and
- Resources available to support and guide you through this process.
Participants will also receive a planning guide to provide families with a clear road map to follow. Download a brochure.
To reserve your spot in an upcoming webinar, visit the links below or call Cindy Kawamura at (808) 224-6440.