Hawaii State Teachers Association members are eligible to take advantage of the Valley of the Temples Community Partnership Program.
Valley of the Temples is a full-service cemetery, funeral home, and crematory operator serving the families of Oahu since 1963.
Learn how to plan your funeral so you can eliminate stress for your loved ones when the time comes and take advantage of great savings. Silver plan members receive a 5% discount for at-need services. Gold plan members receive a 15% discount for prearranged services.
Members are invited to attend a free informational webinar to learn more about:
- Benefits for you and your family,
- 72 decisions that must be made when a death occurs,
- 25 documents you need to keep together in one place,
- Why you don’t want your children or heirs to make your arrangements,
- Veterans benefits and what the government does and does not provide,
- Why insurance should not be used for purchasing cemetery or funeral needs,
- How to handle a death while traveling, and
- Resources available to support and guide you through this process.
Participants will also receive a planning guide to provide families with a clear road map to follow.
To reserve your spot in an upcoming webinar, visit the links below or call Cindy Kawamura at (808) 224-6440.